Reduced! Best location on the water. Watch the boats go by from this open water view villa. Shaded by the afternoon sun the outdoor patio is a nice spot to enjoy the end of your day. This Luxury Villa offers open water views and beautiful sunsets. Located in the resort community on Duck Key this villa comes fully furnished as a turn key vacation rental. Enjoy the income to offset your expenses while playing in the Florida Keys. Walk to dining, jump on a fishing excursion, take a walk on the bridge or visit the dolphins at Hawks Cay Resort. Located in the heart of the keys there are lots of things to do and enjoy during your stay. This Villa Cash Flows. Ask listing agent for details. See Remarks for more information about VACASA vs Hawks Cay Rental Program.Updated booking details available upon request. Vacasa Link to cut and paste into your browser to access the online booking site https://www.vacasa.com/unit/16052 Note: The Hawks Cay Resort has a Rental Management program of their own, and if a unit-owner signed up to participate in "their" rental program instead of the VACASA rental program, then both the renters and the owner can utilize all of the Resort amenities... However, that comes at a cost. The Resort rental management program takes @ 58% of the rent, leaving the unit owner only 42% net, not to mention "free non-renters" that the Resort sticks in there for "promotional perks" to users of their choice on occasion for which the unit owner gets zero... VACASA's fee is 25% (i.e. 75% in the unit owner's pocket). The NET to the Owner's pocket is way more with VACASA than with the Resort Rental Management program, and THAT is what is more important to this Seller. With the exception of the Resort pools, the remaining amenities are available to the general public (restaurants, dock rental, tennis, beauty spa, etc.) for a fee, and thereby the same is available (for a fee) to our VACASA guests. There is quite a market for tenants who have something else on their minds in the Keys than a swimming pool. Also, keep in mind many of the resorts and those with restaurants and bars welcome the public to use their pools. A Buyer could opt to go back to the Hawks Cay Resort program if they see a greater benefit. For the most part, the Association fees ($503 per month) go to maintenance, upkeep, and repair of "common", Association-owned assets (landscaping, parking areas, etc.). Our unit is a fee-simple townhouse (not a condo). Other expenses: Water/sewer/garbage @ $90 145 (low-high - monthly) Electric $75-168 (low-high monthly) Flood ($888), Wind ($2934), and (all other) Hazard Insurance ($875) annually Property tax 2018-19 - $4177 annually Year to date, VACASA income (7 months - January thru July, 2019) has been $23,893 thus far. We currently have 20 advance reservations going forward for @ $17,728 in future-booked, pending rents as of today, August 27th, 2019.
Airstrip, Beach, Bike Paths, Community Boat Ramp, Community Pool, Fire Hydrant, Spa
Cable Available, FKAA, Municipal Sewer, Water Separate Meter, Elect Separate Meter
Drapes/Blinds Incl, Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarms, Walk-in Closet
Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appl, Washer
The information being provided by the Florida Keys MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.